↑ Back to Top
Join the James Beard Foundation’s Celebrity Chef Tour!
The Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Series is a national program showcasing culinary artistry and talent. Every year the Tour travels to over 20 cities, features over 100 celebrity chefs, and attracts more than 2,500 guests/consumers.
The James Beard Foundation's mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor America's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire.
- Logo featured on the Celebrity Chef Tour homepage and/or Event page (depending on your level of sponsorship)
- Logo and company description on the Celebrity Chef Tour sponsor page with a hyperlink to your company site
- Logo featured on the Celebrity Chef Tour advertisement in the bimonthly JBF Events publication, mailed to over 4,400 subscribers nationwide
- Product display/use
- Opportunity for gift bag inclusion
We look forward to customizing your Celebrity Chef Tour sponsorship to meet your needs and achieve your goals.
To receive more information please contact Julie Marshall: email@example.com
Since 2001, PointRoll, a Gannett Company, has transformed the way advertisers, agencies and publishers create, manage and deliver the most effective digital advertising. Today, PointRoll provides advertising innovations across the many screens of video, mobile, desktop and social while offering a unique strategic creative perspective. With core technology in both multi-screen delivery and data driven creative and an industry leading dynamic creative optimization (DCO) offering, PointRoll enables advertisers to effectively connect and convert consumers through highly engaging and relevant ad experiences. For more information, visit http://www.pointroll.com
or follow us @pointroll
Stella Artois® is part of a Belgian brewing tradition dating back to 1366. It is the number one Belgian beer in the world and is present in over 80 countries. Stella Artois® is a bottom filtered, blonde pilsner. It is thirst quenching with a malty middle and crisp finish delivering a full flavor and a hint of bitterness. Stella Artois® is best enjoyed served between 3 and 5 degree Celsius and should be served in the unique Stella Artois® Chalice according to the 9-Step Pouring Ritual to guarantee a perfect experience of this gold standard lager. Visit www.stellaartois.com
for more information.
The Stella Artois 9-Step Pouring Ritual: Pouring to Perfection
- The Purification – Use clean ® rinsed branded glass
- The Sacrifice – Open the tap in one quick action and let the first drops of
beer flow away
- The Liquid Alchemy – Hold the glass just under the tap without touching it
at a 45° angle
- The Head – Lower the glass to allow the natural formation of the foam head
- The Removal – Close the tap quickly and move the glass away so beer doesn't drip into the glass
- The Beheading – While the head foams up and overflows the side of the glass, smooth it gently with a head cutter
- The Judgment – The right amount of foam is usually about two fingers
- The Cleansing – Clean the bottom and sides of the glass
- The Bestowal – Present the beer on a clean beer coaster with the logo
facing the consumer
Visa Signature® is a card that truly does more. All the perks that your Visa Signature card provides are in addition to the points, miles, cash back and other benefits that you earn. Explore the list of Visa Signature benefits that may be available on your Visa Signature card. Your complimentary Visa Signature Concierge can handle life’s details, so you don’t have to. Whether you need restaurant recommendations or reservations, vacation planning assistance, or even help with everyday needs such as finding an online grocer, we’re at your service 24 hours a day. Call: 800-953-7392